Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Dollhouse for Abbigail !

I had not planned on purchasing a Dollhouse for my 7 year old granddaughter, Abbigail, BUT, on Black Friday in our local Home Depot I could not walk past this super deal on this Dollhouse!   Yes, I'm a sucker for a dollhouse!!!! 

This is the Imagination House by Real Good Toys.  I paid $68.00 for it. Any one that has priced a doll house kit lately, knows thats a deal.  Home Depot had one of these houses out on display and you could see, it is a really nice kit that comes with beautifully made windows and doors and I could just envision my granddaughter, "playing" with it just like a 7 year old should "play" with a dollhouse. Then as she grows, I can see this house growing with her and one day becoming  the dollhouse that she decorates, but no longer "plays" in! This house will be around for a very long time.

Anyway, I started putting this house together in hopes of having it finished by Christmas....did it happen or not?????????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment