Friday, December 28, 2012

Sick for Christmas!

Well, I had all my shopping done and all my food prep lined up ( I wasn't cooking, I had ordered trays of food from a local bakery and deli, along with fruit trays and veggie trays)...I was ready for Christmas and then....Sunday....I got sick, then Monday my husband got sick. The kids came over Christmas morning and stayed until afternoon then my husband and I crawled back in bed for the rest of the day!  We went to the Doctor on Wednesday.  Thank God NO FLU!  We do have a bunch of meds but we are on the mend. Hopefully soon, we will be back at it all.  Anyway,  hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and hope everyone will have a Safe and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. :\ So sad you were ill and hope you're feeling better. :] I used the lovely cookies from our swap in my full Christmas scene. They worked so well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete